RUD Australia Quality, Environment and OHS Policy
Here at RUD Chains Pty Ltd, our primary focus is to ensure we provide our customers and clients with the best possible outcome for their business and for ours.
This focus extends beyond that of the business transaction to cover all of the relevant supporting resources needed to comply with our vision, and includes our commitment to the health & safety of our personnel, the community we interact with and the environments that we operate within.
This policy is guided by relevant legislation, acts, regulations, codes of practice and various standards that include (but is not limited to):
• AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016 Quality Management Systems
• AS/NZS ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
• AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
In order for this policy to be fully implemented and supported throughout the organisation, the Business and Top Management makes a commitment to:
• Define appropriate Quality, Environmental and OHS annual objectives & targets, that are measurable and achievable, to ensure total customer & stakeholder satisfaction
• Measuring these targets frequently and regularly review the results by use of our Management Review processes
• Reducing where possible our environmental aspects and their impacts, striving to eliminate instances of pollution or where this is not practical reducing emissions to acceptable levels
• Providing a safe environment in which our business can be conducted, striving for zero harm to both personnel and the environment
• Ensure that the targets are appropriate and that the results achieved are within pre-determined and acceptable limits
• Making the required and necessary changes or improvements to our business processes with a commitment to team participation, ensuring that the results achieved demonstrate an ongoing pattern of continual business improvement and OHS hazards are controlled using the Hierarchy of Control
• Ensuring that any changes made to the prescribed business processes maintain the integrity of our management system and are compliant with relevant applicable laws, acts, regulations, codes of practice and other regulatory & industry requirements as applicable
• Ensuring that all personnel working for or on behalf of the business, whether permanently employed or otherwise, are adequately trained and are aware of this policy, our measurable goals and the objectives that they must meet
• Providing all interested parties, both internal and external, with a copy of this document in order to facilitate clear communication of our Policy.
Our Management Review Process will also periodically review this Policy, and all others, for ongoing suitability in terms of the direction of this business and any relevant changes required as a result of changes in legal, regulatory and other requirements.
This Policy is authorised by Peter I Nuttall - Managing Director 14th November 2016