RUD is worldwide the number one supplier for different hoist manufacturers with highly wear resistant round steel chains according to EN 818-7 for motor driven hoists and manual hoists.
We manufacture industrial and hoist chains from the smallest size – 3 x 9 mm and up to the world's largest – 32 x 90 mm.
RUD industrial and hoist chains – advantages at a glance:
- Uniform surface hardness and hardness depth, particularly in the joints, high resistance to wear, long service life
- Highest dynamic strength, maximum operating safety
- Narrow size tolerances, symmetrical link shape, precision adjustment via take-up wheels
- The chain marking is a pre-condition for a clear proof of safety
- All RUD chains are 100 % calibrated
- Special sizes are also available
- Reliable delivery service
- Advice and support around the world from our RUD branch offices
- Cooperation with well-known German universities
- RUD produces the world’s smallest and largest industrial and hoist chains, which measure 3 x 9 mm and 32 x 90 mm
- Made in Germany and produced at the headquarters in Aalen-Unterkochen