RUD Apron feeder using round steel link chain as the pulling element and driven by pocket wheels, the slats sit and swivel on specially designed attachments. Along with the advantages of the round steel chain as the pulling element, the RUD Apron feeder has the many advantages.
RUD Apron feeders are ideal for the transport of bulk and unit bulk loads in applications such as power stations, recycling and construction. Due to the chain being outboard of the loading area the slats of the apron feeder can be fully supported at impact points and where heavily loaded.
Catalogue RUD Conveyor and Drive Technology, questionnaires & brochures
- completely closed slat floor over the total lifespan.
- no opening of the slats when moving around the drive wheels.
- short pitch reduces polygon effect.
- lower construction height due to smaller diameter wheels.
- robust simple construction with high slat rigidity.
- round link chain system is self cleaning and can work in wet, abrasive, corrosive and dirty environments without seizure of links.
Use in the branches:
• Mining• Power station industry• Tunneling• pit and quarry industries• Chemical industry• Recycling industry• cement industry
→ For bulk material conveyance and general cargo conveyance in power stations
→ Use in area of recycling
→ Use in building material works
→ At particularly heavily loaded areas