One connector for all conveying tasks with round link chains
The new RUD chain connector UKS is versatile in combination with the round steel link chain and replaces the connectors RSP, VK and FL. This means less storage for you and a reduction in your total cost of ownership. Easy and quick installation by a single person significantly reduces downtime caused by installation or repair of all types of conveyors. The application hardness of the UKS connector corresponds to the quality R80 to R160. The increased tooth cross sections (and the splitting of the cross section of the connecting teeth) serve for a safe power transmission. To avoid damage when driving over the sprockets, the lock shape of the chain link width has been adjusted.
• Easy and quick installation through one person (only 3 parts)
• Case hardening is matching RUD qualities R80-R160
• Fits RUD pocket- and sprocket wheels
• Improved teeth design avoiding fractures
• Observing a fastening torque is no longer necessary
• One connector for all conveying tasks with round steel link chains
→ This means reduced stock holding, less part numbers in purchasing
• Easier and quicker installation
→ This means reduced down times with installation and repair of all types of conveyors
• No mandatory assembly direction, as it runs over pocket- and sprocket wheels
• The new connectors reduce your total cost of ownership
From UKS 22, the installation takes place according to the proven art improved by a centralized guiding.