Drives technology for Bulk Handling Tripper Car
The OMEGA DRIVE is placed on a frame. The chain is stretched between two points. The chain runs through the OMEGA DRIVE. Through the rotation of the drive wheel the installation will come into motion.
• Constant movement and speed
• Impervious to dirt and water
• Adapts to motion in the frame
• Synchronization at parallel systems
• To position the belt precisely
• Compact, rugged and reliable
• Very little maintenance
Spud Pole Skidding
Anchoring and positioning system for dredgers
Dredgers must be positioned safely and moved forward step by step in order to expand and dredge canals. The 9 m long travel route is therefore executed at a speed of 5m/minute. The tensile forces on the chains normally amount to 90kN although they can increase up to 130kN.