Spud Pole Skidding
Anchoring and positioning system for dredgers
Dredgers must be positioned safely and moved forward step by step in order to expand and dredge canals. The 9 m long travel route is therefore executed at a speed of 5m/minute. The tensile forces on the chains normally amount to 90kN although they can increase up to 130kN.
Drives technology for Bulk Handling Tripper Car
The OMEGA DRIVE is placed on a frame. The chain is stretched between two points. The chain runs through the OMEGA DRIVE. Through the rotation of the drive wheel the installation will come into motion.
• Constant movement and speed
• Impervious to dirt and water
• Adapts to motion in the frame
• Synchronization at parallel systems
• To position the belt precisely
• Compact, rugged and reliable
• Very little maintenance