RUD TECDOS TMB: precise & uncomplicated industrial workbench and turnover device
PROFESSIONAL & INNOVATIVE | THE ORIGINAL
Problem solver for small tools, moulding forms and objects.
RUD TECDOS takes working with the unique combination of a workbench and a turnover device to the next level. The new industrial workbench TECDOS TMB is the innovation for moving and maintaining your moulding forms and objects with up to 2.5 tons only with a cordless screwdriver.
Difficult turning maneuvers are a thing of the past. The low weight and its compact form save much space and therefore allow simultaneously working on more than one mould at a time.
Properties of the RUD TECDOS TMB industrial workbench
• Rotation objects and moulding forms up to 90°
• Perfect fit of objects and moulds in partly turned positions (for example 45°)
• Maintenance, assembly, and disassembly on the TMB
• Ergonomically correct working because of a perfect working height
• Turning and rotating without electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic energy possible
• Perfect integration in existing processes
• Tenacious, with low maintenance and a long lifespan RUD TECDOS chain drive
• Max. load capacity of up to 2.5 tons
Cast and injection-formed objects, and stamping and pressing tools, can be turned over safely, ergonomically and quickly, using the RUD TECDOS TMB workbench with its turnover device. Handling heavy, easily damaged tools is made easier, protecting your staff in industrial workplaces and helping prevent serious damage to joints and backs.
Normal turning and rotating fixtures conceal enormous risks for the operator. Not only can handling them cause damage to expensive tools if they are not pulled in a straight line, but the health of staff can also be put at risk. Using the RUD TECDOS TMB workbench guarantees that all kinds of objects, not matter what shape, can be moved easily and safely.