RUD TECDOS TMB: precise & uncomplicated workbench and turnover device
PROFESSIONAL & INNOVATIVE | THE ORIGINAL
Problem solver for small tools, molding forms and objects.
RUD TECDOS takes working with the unique combination of a workbench and a turnover device to the next level. The new TECDOS TMB is the innovation for moving and maintaining your molding forms and objects with up to 2.5 tons only with a cordless screwdriver.
Difficult turning maneuvers are a thing of the past. The low weight and its compact form save much space and therefore allow simultaneously working on more than one mold at a time.
Application areas of RUD TECDOS TMB workbench and turnover device
RUD TMB workbench and turnover device can be used in a huge variety of sectors:
• Injection moulding
• Tool design and construction
• Aluminium die-casting
• Punching / bending technology
• Electrical appliances
• And much more
Properties of the RUD TECDOS TMB
• Rotation objects and molding forms up to 90°
• Perfect fit of objects and molds in partly turned positions (for example 45°)
• Maintenance, assembly, and disassembly on the TMB
• Ergonomically correct working because of a perfect working height
• Turning and rotating without electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic energy possible
• Perfect integration in existing processes
• Tenacious, with low maintenance and a long lifespan RUD TECDOS chain drive
• Max. load capacity of up to 2.5 tons
Construction and Dimensions of the RUD TECDOS TMB Workbench with a turnover device
Ergonomic and safe working with the RUD TECDOS TMB Workbench with a turnover device
Cast and injection-formed objects, and stamping and pressing tools, can be turned over safely, ergonomically and quickly, using the RUD TECDOS TMB workbench with its turnover device. Handling heavy, easily damaged tools is made easier, protecting your staff in industrial workplaces and helping prevent serious damage to joints and backs.
Normal turning and rotating fixtures conceal enormous risks for the operator. Not only can handling them cause damage to expensive tools if they are not pulled in a straight line, but the health of staff can also be put at risk. Using the RUD TECDOS TMB workbench guarantees that all kinds of objects, not matter what shape, can be moved easily and safely.