Handle heavy objects safely and easily
The TOOL MOVER can be used anywhere in the plant, since it is not anchored to the floor and is very compact**. He can moved with a hoist (lifting points) or lift truck (fork insertion points). Since the TOOL MOVER table has a very low supporting surface, the open tool can be cleaned while on the table itself. The TOOL MOVER is equipped with PU* plates to protect the tool.
The TOOL MOVER can handle tools and objects weighing up to 64 tons. A siren to indicate that the table is operating is standard equipment.
*only THS 10
With the 10-ton THS 10 TOOL MOVER, die casting and injection moulds as well as punching and pressing tools can be ergonomically, safely and quickly rotated. Being able to more easily handling lightweight and heavy-duty tools will protect your employees in industrial workplaces and prevent severe joint and spine damage.
• Injection moulding
• Tool design and construction
• Aluminium die-casting
• Punching / bending technology
• Electrical appliances
• And much more
RUD TOOL MOVER Werkzeugwender/Umlegevorrichtungen sind die perfekte Lösung für Ihr Unternehmen mit hohem Kosteneinsparungspotenzial (Amortisation):
• No damage to the tools therefore no repair costs
• Low maintenance costs of the tools
• Time saving through a better process cycle
• No costs through damaged crane breaks or ropes
• Payback period approx. 1,7 years Particularly developed for the safe and trouble-free tilting of injection moulding tools
• Space saving, TOOL MOVER is very compact
• At the heart of all: Parallel drive with robust TECDOS OMEGA DRIVES and RUD high-performance chains
• "Made in Germany" -> Longer service life is a thing of the past
• Fast payback on initial investment < 1 year
• Easy operation for time and cost savings
• Robust construction
• Flexible application (transportable by hoist or forklift)
• Compatible for a vast range of toolsizes
• Easy to service
• Numerous options (tailor made for your application)
• No risk for the operator
RUD TECDOS TOOL MOVER enables the gentle and safe turning of sensitive injection molds and heavy tools.
Operation of valuable, sensitive and heavy tools (up to 64 tons):
• injection molding
• Tool making
• Die-cast aluminum
• Stamping / bending technology
• containers • electrical appliances
• and much more
The TOOL MOVER is designed for axial rotary movements of tools up to 64 tons dead weight and up to 22 m3 volume. It is designed so that the pivot point is always in the safe area of the tool. This reduces the necessary torque that the smart TECDOS omega drive has to apply under the table. Its mode of operation can best be compared to a flexible rack and pinion drive. The task of the rack is taken over by a radially inserted RUD chain. Pocket wheels arranged in an omega shape constrict the chain and serve as drive and deflection wheels.
The payback period for the RUD TOOL MOVER is less than one year. The TOOL MOVER is therefore a very inexpensive tool to prevent damage and dangers. In addition, the RUD TOOL MOVER can be used mobile in the company. It can easily be used anywhere in the company thanks to lifting points and forklift pockets.
If you have any questions about TOOL MOVER and componets? We will be pleased to help you.
TOOL MOVER Hotline: +49 - 7361 - 504 - 1442
TOOL MOVER guard bracket
Bracket construction as distance protection for the operator
• Bracket construction for the front danger area
• Bracket construction for the rear danger area
TOOL MOVER Protection
• Protects the operator from interference in danger area (risk of crushing)
• Protective sheet yellow / black
TOOL MOVER control units
• Safe to operate outside the danger zones
• Two hand operating device
• Wireless operating device
TOOL MOVER tabletop
• Tabletop with different recesses
• Table top polyethylene
• Optional: anti-slip support Made of steel mesh / polyurethane