RUD is the main supplier of the benchmark OEM hoist manufacturer worldwide. We provide all kinds and sizes of case hardened and quenched and tempered chains according to standard DIN EN 818-7 (JIS 8812).
In addition to the smallest chain dimension 3 x 9 mm, we also manufacture the largest hoist chain in the world in dimensions 32 x 90 mm.
Convince yourself of the quality of our hoist chains for industry "MADE IN GERMANY".
Advantages at a glance:
• Uniform surface hardness and hardness depth, particularly in the joints, high resistance to wear, long service life
• Highest dynamic strength, maximum operating safety
• Narrow size tolerances, symmetrical link shape, precision adjustment via take-up wheels
• The chain marking is required as a clear proof of safety
• All RUD chains are 100% calibrated.
• Special sizes are also available.
• Reliable delivery service
• Made in Germany and produced at the headquarters in Aalen-Unterkochen
• Advice and support around the world from our RUD branch offices
• Cooperation with well-known German universities
• RUD produces the world’s smallest and largest hoist chains, which measure 3 x 9 mm and 32 x 90 mm.
• Find the right chain size for your requirements: calculation programm (click)