Efficient and sustainable conveying through the latest technology from RUD
• Particularly weather resistant wood (renewable resource)
• High strength properties
• Due to high durability in water or very wet underground perfectly suited for detached facilities
• Due to high abrasion resistance (minimum wear on the scraper floor)
• Calibrated double-strand round steel chain enables smooth run of the conveyor
• Drive and reversion through pocket wheels
No problem with corrosion
• Special acid resistant sidewall protection on PE basis
• High toughness
• Good weather-resistance (very low water absorption)
• Sidewall plates replaceable in case of damage
• Minimum wear
Electricity efficient drive
• Electricity saving through efficient doublestrand scraper floor conveyor technology.
• Low power requirement of as little as 3 kW.
• Installed electric power < 12 kW
• All energy used in the direction of movement; none wasted as with moving floor systems
• The combination of a drag chain and two large-volume dispensing drums ensure regulated subtrate input with optimal control options.
• Various options for connection to feed screw conveyors.
• Can be filled from the side and from behind at any time, even if the distribution system is partially emptied.
• Additional superstructures availlable.
• Modular structure; can be expanded at any time and is easy to repair.
• Positioning the pre-assembled dosing systems with a crane.
• Suspension equipment is provided by RUD.
Insensitive dosing drum
• Reliably loosening of various kinds of substrate.
• Therefore small risk of blockages.
• Even for difficult substrates like cattle dung and long grass.
The RUD ECO-DOS is a reliable partner for biogas solids dosing / biogas introduction of various substrates:
• Promotion of difficult substrates such as:
→ corn silage
→ solid manure
→ poultry manure
• For biogas plants, such as manure and long grass
• Used as a chain scraper conveyor for garbage and waste
The RUD ECO-DOS 2.0 is available in various sizes. It differs in filling volume and external dimensions and offers the optimum solution for every requirement.
In order to make your ECO-DOS as individual as possible, you have the choice to assemble your doser from 2.5 m and 4.5 m middle parts.
In addition, you have the opportunity to expand the volume by means of space-saving and cost-effective.
Robust wooden floor of the substrate feeder with round link steel chain.
Example: Soil with Bongossi wood
Chain- & reversion technology
High-quality chain and reversion technology "Made in Germany" increases the service life of the substrate feeder ECO-DOS.
RUD substrate feeder ECO-DOS