The bucket mounting 2WIN by means of double link attachment permits ultimate bucket support during scooping up and emptying. The variable spacing between buckets allows adapting of the system to the conveying requirements. Further characteristics are wear reduction due to low speed, the ability of central discharge and the possibility of a snubbed positivee discharge. Smooth running and low noise levels are additional features. The use of high wear resistant components results in long service life of the entire chain system.
Catalogue RUD Conveyor and Drive Technology, questionnaires & brochures
• For using bucket conveyors with up to 60 m height
• Endless chain strands can be used
• Short assembly and disassembly times, without special tools
• Bucket attachments runs over sprocket wheels and plain wheels
• Suitable for replacing all the din bucket attachments in round steel link chain bucket elevators exept side-wall attachments