With its bucket elevators, RUD has been for many years an outstanding problem solver in the cement and building materials industries, as well as in many other sectors, setting standards which have always become industry benchmarks. One of these milestones is the RUD 2WIN system, used to mount buckets in round steel chain bucket elevators.
The 2WIN double link bucket attachment has been designed to ensure reliable and predictable availability of high-capacity bucket elevators.
Unlike the previously used DIN system, 2WIN relies on two chain links, thus allowing scooping forces to be gently transferred to the chain strand. Another big advantage is the fact that the 2WIN attachment is mounted into an endless sling. The RUD solution is extremely easy to install compared to the obsolete DIN system, thus making it possible for you to save time and money during installation. As a result, the bucket distance can be freely selected and, if necessary, adapted to the operator’s requirements at any time.
The 2WIN system runs on both smooth and toothed sprockets and is more and more becoming an absolute bestseller among the RUD solutions.
Catalogue RUD Conveyor systems, questionnaires & brochures
• For using bucket conveyors with up to 60 m height
• Endless chain strands can be used
• Short assembly and disassembly times, without special tools
• Bucket attachments runs over sprocket wheels and plain wheels
• Suitable for replacing all the din bucket attachments in round steel link chain bucket elevators exept side-wall attachments