Case hardened TECDOS pocket wheels are optimally designed to work with TECDOS chain and guarantee long life and silent running.
TECDOS® chain wheels for drive units and redirection can be manufactured for single and multiple chain strand configurations. Available on request for all chain sizes from TEC 6 to TEC 260 for loads from 6 up to 260 kN.
• All TECDOS chain wheels are made of low-alloy steel, completely machined and surface-hardened
• Chain wheels available for loads from 6 kN up to 260 kN
• Geometry of the pockets is perfectly coordinated to the TECDDOS round steel chain
• The bore and hub designs can be designed as customer-specific requirements (toothing possible with specification from DIN standard)
• Rust resistant and acid resistant drive and redirection wheels available on request
All TECDOS components can be delivered as rust resistant and acid resistant.