For the construction of a complete TECDOS drive solution, based on the TECDOS high performance round link chain, we can provide the most diverse components and systems for every requirement. All TECDOS round steel chains are stamped and this ensures traceable evidence to the melt over standard 3.1 certificates.
Rail Wagon Unloading System
Lifting equipment for final vehicle assembly
Variable height for ergonomic working
Vehicles attached to load frames must be traversed variably in height to enable ergonomic working during final assembly. The load frames must not hereby swing in the horizontal axis and only limited installation space is available for the drive unit.
• TECDOS premium chain, tensioned all round as crisscross
• 4-fold pocketwheel-drive-shaft
• Pocketwheel deflection wheels
• Chain guide (laser cut chain guide and milled chain guide)
• End fixing
Drives technology for Bulk Handling Tripper Car
The OMEGA DRIVE is placed on a frame. The chain is stretched between two points. The chain runs through the OMEGA DRIVE. Through the rotation of the drive wheel the installation will come into motion.
• Constant movement and speed
• Impervious to dirt and water
• Adapts to motion in the frame
• Synchronization at parallel systems
• To position the belt precisely
• Compact, rugged and reliable
• Very little maintenance
Rotating & turning device
Rotating rotor blades
Rotor blades for wind turbines are laminated in half-shells during manufacturing. To ensure that the multiple layers of glass-fibre or carbon-fibre-reinforced plastic can be inserted with millimetre precision and without wrinkles, the half-shells must be rotated around the longitudinal axis during moulding.