RUD ECO DOS substrate feeder
Energy-saving solids dosing system | Durable, reliable and safe | customisable and extensible
For your plant to be efficiently and economically operated, you need a high bio-gas yield with minimum power consumption. With these key functions and its special design, the ECO-DOS substrate feeder can indeed support you in 100% conveying and degrading manure. The difficult substrate is transferred finely dosed to the screw system.
The best components for the least wear
Due to its high resistance to weathering effects, the ECO-DOS 2.0 is ideally suited to freestanding systems. The scrapers run on special stainless steel rails, thus keeping the dosing system abrasion and wear low. Further features contributing to minimising wear are the exchangeable blades and pocket wheels.
Advantages of the ECO-DOS
Efficient and sustainable conveying through the latest technology from RUD
• Particularly weather resistant wood (renewable resource)
• High strength properties
• Due to high durability in water or very wet underground perfectly suited for detached facilities
• Due to high abrasion resistance (minimum wear on the scraper floor)
• Calibrated double-strand round steel chain enables smooth run of the conveyor
• Drive and reversion through pocket wheels
Improved fermentation process
The ripper and reel rollers of the ECO-DOS are specially designed for conveying difficult substrates such as solid manure, grass silage and long hay. The rollers have been designed to be particularly wear-resistant and sturdy.
• A speed of 85 rpm ensures the finest cutting and degrading results
• The cutting tools are standardised and interchangeable
• Maintenance is possible without emptying storage containers
• The reels convey the substrate to the centre, thereby relieving bearings
Interchangeable double decoiler
Innovativedecoiler technology for easy processing of the most difficult substrates.
Chain- & reversion technology
High-quality chain and reversion technology "Made in Germany" increases the service life of the substrate feeder ECO-DOS.
Round steel chain
• Special high-alloyed round steel chain suitable for use in the biogas industry
• Break-proof as a result of special heat treatment by market leader RUD; minimum wear guaranteed
• Calibrated and paired chain strands as a result of decades of experience in the chain industry
Applications of the ECO-DOS
The RUD ECO-DOS is a reliable partner for biogas solids dosing / biogas introduction of various substrates:
• Promotion of difficult substrates such as:
→ corn silage
→ solid manure
→ poultry manure
• For biogas plants, such as manure and long grass
• Used as a chain scraper conveyor for garbage and waste
Product variants and technical data of the ECO-DOS
The RUD ECO-DOS 2.0 is available in various sizes. It differs in filling volume and external dimensions and offers the optimum solution for every requirement.
In order to make your ECO-DOS as individual as possible, you have the choice to assemble your doser from 2.5 m and 4.5 m middle parts.
In addition, you have the opportunity to expand the volume by means of space-saving and cost-effective.