RUD forked link chain FORKY
RUD forked link chain FORKY: Improve efficiency and perfection in planning, running costs and maintenance.
High strength and durability in use & patented wear indicator
RUD forked link chain FORKY are outstanding products with impressive material properties: Drop-forged stainless steel ensures high strength and durability for daily use. RUD unique heat treatment guarantees constant materials quality and thus high availability. Fork link chains are drop-forged with top-quality results, thus making it possible to optimise the grain structure.
A patented, optical wear indicator in the true sense of the word can give you an overview of your chain state of wear in just a few moments. This means that breakdowns and unplanned shutdowns are a thing of the past.
• Reduced weight: you can save energy costs and curb co2 emissions
• Patented wear indicator: Gives you a sense of planning security
• High strength and service durability: sure savings through long service cycles
Application areas of forked link chain FORKY single- and double-belt
Forked-link chains are suitable for transporting powdered, flaky, grainy and fragmentary bulk materials, but not for sticky or baking bulk materials.
Flour, cement, grains, sugar, chemicals, chipped wood, chips, foodstuff, animal feed etc.
Condition of conveyed goods:
RUD fork link chains are ideally suited for transporting
powdery, grainy, flaky, dusty or fragmentary material
Construction-, wood-, paper-, plastic-, food and feed industry, chemical industry, mills, port cargo handling, agriculture and recycling industry
Examples of transported material:
Cement, clinker, ash, wood chips, wood shavings,
food and animal feed, recycled municipal waste fertilizer, gypsum, coke
Advantages of forked link chain FORKY
• Simple and robust construction, high operational safety
• Lower space requirement
• Horizontal, inclined and vertical conveyor possible
• Explosion safety through slow conveyance without recirculating the material
• Even inside the fork for highest endurance strength and reliability
• For more stability of the fork
• For high lateral stiffness
• The wear condition can be recorded at a glance at every individual chain link
• For smoother running and hence
• For minimum wear