Energy-saving solids dosing system | Durable, reliable and safe | customisable and extensible
For your plant to be efficiently and economically operated, you need a high bio-gas yield with minimum power consumption. With these key functions and its special design, the ECO-DOS substrate feeder can indeed support you in 100% conveying and degrading manure. The difficult substrate is transferred finely dosed to the screw system.
The best components for the least wear
Due to its high resistance to weathering effects, the ECO-DOS 2.0 is ideally suited to freestanding systems. The scrapers run on special stainless steel rails, thus keeping the dosing system abrasion and wear low. Further features contributing to minimising wear are the exchangeable blades and pocket wheels.
Catalogue ECO-DOS substrate feeder, questionnaires & brochures
Efficient and sustainable conveying through the latest technology from RUD
• Particularly weather resistant wood (renewable resource)
• High strength properties
• Due to high durability in water or very wet underground perfectly suited for detached facilities
• Due to high abrasion resistance (minimum wear on the scraper floor)
• Calibrated double-strand round steel chain enables smooth run of the conveyor
• Drive and reversion through pocket wheels
No problem with corrosion
• Special acid resistant sidewall protection on PE basis
• High toughness
• Good weather-resistance (very low water absorption)
• Sidewall plates replaceable in case of damage
• Minimum wear
Electricity efficient drive
• Electricity saving through efficient doublestrand scraper floor conveyor technology.
• Low power requirement of as little as 3 kW.
• Installed electric power < 12 kW
• All energy used in the direction of movement; none wasted as with moving floor systems
• The combination of a drag chain and two large-volume dispensing drums ensure regulated subtrate input with optimal control options.
• Various options for connection to feed screw conveyors.
• Can be filled from the side and from behind at any time, even if the distribution system is partially emptied.
• Additional superstructures availlable.
• Modular structure; can be expanded at any time and is easy to repair.
• Positioning the pre-assembled dosing systems with a crane.
• Suspension equipment is provided by RUD.
Insensitive dosing drum
• Reliably loosening of various kinds of substrate.
• Therefore small risk of blockages.
• Even for difficult substrates like cattle dung and long grass.
The RUD ECO-DOS is a reliable partner for biogas solids dosing / biogas introduction of various substrates:
• Promotion of difficult substrates such as:
→ corn silage
→ solid manure
→ poultry manure
• For biogas plants, such as manure and long grass
• Used as a chain scraper conveyor for garbage and waste
The RUD ECO-DOS 2.0 is available in various sizes. It differs in filling volume and external dimensions and offers the optimum solution for every requirement.
In order to make your ECO-DOS as individual as possible, you have the choice to assemble your doser from 2.5 m and 4.5 m middle parts.
In addition, you have the opportunity to expand the volume by means of space-saving and cost-effective.
→ Improved fermentation process
The ripper and reel rollers of the ECO-DOS are specially designed for conveying difficult substrates such as solid manure, grass silage and long hay. The rollers have been designed to be particularly wear-resistant and sturdy.
• A speed of 85 rpm ensures the finest cutting and degrading results
• The cutting tools are standardised and interchangeable
• Maintenance is possible without emptying storage containers
• The reels convey the substrate to the centre, thereby relieving bearings
→ Energy-saving drive
• Improved energy balance thanks to efficient scraper floor conveyor technology
• Substrate conveyance with only 1.1 kW
• Approx. 0.3 kW power requirement per substrate ton
• 80% energy savings with respect to vertical mixers
→ Wooden floor
• Renewable raw material
• No corrosion
• Self-lubrication property
• Simple, inexpensive maintenance
→ No problem with corrosion
• Special acid-resistant sidewall protection
• High toughness
• Weatherproof wooden floor
• Temperature resistant
• Single plates can be replaced if damaged
→ Maintenance-friendly reel
If damaged by foreign objects, the reel can be serviced without emptying the storage container.
→ Modular design and extremely easy installation
• Customised solutions enabled by the system modularity
• 14–50 sqm sizes
• Delivery in assembled condition
→ Round steel chain
• Special high-alloyed round steel chain suitable for use in the biogas industry
• Break-proof as a result of special heat treatment by market leader RUD; minimum wear guaranteed
• Calibrated and paired chain strands as a result of decades of experience in the chain industry
→ Easy operation and control
• Intuitive touch panel with features such as reel manual control
• Faults and error messages alert notification (on request, also on smartphones)
→ Accurate dosing
• Weatherproof load cells
• Weighing computer incl. weather protection hood
• Optional LED large display
• Comfortable electrical control with pulse and weight-based dosing
• Scales compatible with any controller
Robust wooden floor of the substrate feeder with round link steel chain.
Example: Soil with Bongossi wood
Chain- & reversion technology
High-quality chain and reversion technology "Made in Germany" increases the service life of the substrate feeder ECO-DOS.
RUD substrate feeder ECO-DOS