The Submerged Overhung Idler (SOI) is in contrast to the normal reversion wheel a complete component, which was designed by RUD optimally for use at wet de-ashers. It consists of the interchangeable bearing shield, the RUD reversion wheel, the complete “flying” shaft bearing and optionally the electronic circulation control.
Numerous applications worldwide prove their high availability.
Catalogue RUD Conveyor and Drive Technology, questionnaires & brochures
• High-quality, robust and easy-running bearing technology
• Optimised bearing seal
• Ideal for wet de-ashing systems
• Suitable for modifying old systems
• design of the “flying” shaft bearing
• Easily accessible for maintenance works
• Deliverable in all reversing wheel dimensions
• Two design versions: with or without bearing shield in fixed casing hub
• Electronic circulation control optionally possible
• Assembly of outer wall at the trough