The ROV Hook has been specially developed and optimised for Subsea Rigging Applications by means of ROVs
- The RUD ROV-HOOK eliminates the risk of snagging and accidental rigging.
- The outer proﬁle is smooth with no protruding hook nose.
- Outwards opening safety latch.
- The safety latch automatically closes when the ROV releases the triggers.
- The safety latch is securely locked in closed position.
- The hook can be operated by all commonly used ROV manipulators, including the grabber.
- The hook safety latch opening and closing can be operated by a single ROV manipulator.
- The hook design minimises the time the ROV takes to carry out the attachment/detachment operation.
Product variants (2)
RUD ROV-Hook 10t (7910553)
Article number: 7910553
|weight||13.50 kg||29.76 lbs|
|Nominal WLL||10000 kg||22040 lbs|
Downloads of the variant
RUD ROV-Hook 25t (7910554)
Article number: 7910554
|weight||26.00 kg||57.32 lbs|
|Nominal WLL||25000 kg||55110 lbs|